I found a passion for mentoring and coaching through my 27 years of experience in Management and Leadership roles in the Information Technology sector. I loved seeing people grow and become successful. This led me to want to learn more and gain certifications in Life and Career coaching.
Achievements and Certifications:
· Microsoft Global Management Excellence award winner
· Interviewed hundreds of people globally
· Mentored and Coached people from multiple countries
· Developed and led high performing teams
· Life Coaching Certification
· Cognitive Behavior Certification
Interesting things to know about me:
· New Zealand is my original home
· I have lived and worked in 4 countries
· I love to travel and I have been to over 70 countries
· The ocean and boating are a passion
· I adore Harry my Maltese pup
My Personal Philosophy: Live a full, well-traveled life based on a strong set of values that starts with honesty and integrity. Learning from people across different and diverse backgrounds, always respecting culture and beliefs.